The Windows 10 issue KMode Exception Not Handled results in a BSOD and frequently a reboot loop. Full syntax will be something like ‘Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (DRIVER.sys). Even while frustrating, this can be a relatively simple problem to manage. If you desire to correct the Windows 10 issue KMode Exception Not Handled, follow method given below.
Solve KMode Exception Not Handled Error
There's two ways to handle this specific STOP problem, both are relatively simple to perform. The first is to disable fast startup and the other is always to upgrade the driver involved.
1. Browse through to Control Panel, System and Security and Power Options.
2. Select ‘Choose what power buttons do’.
3. Just click ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable’.
4. Uncheck the box near to ‘Turn on fast start-up’ and Save changes.
Fast startup is actually a type of hybrid shutdown and hibernate mode isn’t without its troubles. One of those is difficulties with running drivers.
If it doesn’t work, try upgrading the driver pointed out within the fault text. The problem will read similarly to ‘Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (DRIVER.sys)’.
Try a search for the filename you’re viewing within your fault content to discover what driver it requires.
1. Navigate to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Device Manager.
2. Find the hardware at issue, right click and select ‘Update Driver Software’.
3. Reboot your laptop whenever recommended to.
Above steps should solve the problem.